[BoulderCouncilHotline] October 6, 2022 Agenda Updates:

Johnson, Elesha JohnsonE2 at bouldercolorado.gov
Mon Oct 3 19:47:34 MDT 2022

Good evening Council Members and Hotline followers,

Please be advised that at this morning's CAC meeting, the following requested amendments were made to the October 6th Council agenda:

                To REMOVE:
Item 3F - Second Reading of 8547 amending Chapter 1-1, "Water Utility," B.R.C 1981, to implement policies and procedures in the event of a drought - Will appear on a later meeting in October under Public Hearings.
                To ADD:
                                Item 3I - Consideration of a motion to appoint Council Member Wallach to the Colorado Municipal League - Policy Committee

These actions will be confirmed at the start of the meeting with a motion to amend the agenda.

Kindest regards,

Elesha
Elesha M. Johnson, CRA
City Clerk/Records Manager