[BoulderCouncilHotline] Library District Trustees

Wallach, Mark WallachM at bouldercolorado.gov
Sun Nov 20 08:38:21 MST 2022

Further to Bob’s comment at Thursday’s meeting, I have spoken to Rachel and each of us might be interested in serving on  the Library District Trustee Selection Committee, but we would like to know a bit more about the duties of that Committee, the time commitments that service on the Committee would require, etc. Would that be possible before we express whether our interest is substantive?