[BoulderCouncilHotline] Re: Suggested Edits to City Attorney Recruitment Brochure

Yates, Bob YatesB at bouldercolorado.gov
Tue Mar 16 15:49:07 MDT 2021

Mary:

Thank you so much for your helpful edits. They make this city attorney job description even better.

The City Attorney Recruitment Subcommittee met this afternoon to review your proposed edits. We agreed with most of your edits, and we offer some revisions to a few of them. Please see attached a revised draft of the brochure, with your edits and the subcommittee's further revisions marked. The subcommittee will offer this revised version for council's consideration at item 3(I) on this evening's Consent Agenda.

Best,

Rachel Friend & Bob Yates, as the City Attorney Recruitment Subcommittee