[BoulderCouncilHotline] To my fellow community members,

Joseph, Junie JosephJ at bouldercolorado.gov
Mon Mar 22 21:31:00 MDT 2021

To all my fellow community members,

It is with grave sadness that I see the news that unfolds in our community today. I would like to extend myself to the community. If any community members would like to speak with me, I am available please reach out at 720-789-3234.

I cannot offer information about the atrocious acts that took place today, but I can be a listening ear. My hope is not to be a savior or a hero but just to let you know that I am here and attentive.

I can also be available on Zoom. I will open my zoom tomorrow morning from 8:00-11:00 AM for anyone who would like to speak with me. Just reach out. And we can also meet at a later time that is more convenient for you.

My Zoom:

https://us04web.zoom.us/j/8454161522?pwd=RVhrUzl3K0V0N0tsa1FLTUlUVDVMQT09
Join our Cloud HD Video Meeting<https://us04web.zoom.us/j/8454161522?pwd=RVhrUzl3K0V0N0tsa1FLTUlUVDVMQT09>
Zoom is the leader in modern enterprise video communications, with an easy, reliable cloud platform for video and audio conferencing, chat, and webinars across mobile, desktop, and room systems. Zoom Rooms is the original software-based conference room solution used around the world in board, conference, huddle, and training rooms, as well as executive offices and classrooms. Founded in 2011, Zoom helps businesses and organizations bring their teams together in a frictionless environment to get more done. Zoom is a publicly traded company headquartered in San Jose, CA.
us04web.zoom.us


I also received this resource, and I am not sure if it could be helpful to anyone, but wanted to share it:

https://www.victimsfirst.org/
[https://static.wixstatic.com/media/d3fa60_e48a6660ab37402cb2d5daec44020003~mv2.jpg/v1/fill/w_1000,h_564,al_c/d3fa60_e48a6660ab37402cb2d5daec44020003~mv2.jpg]<https://www.victimsfirst.org/>
Home | VictimsFirst | United States<https://www.victimsfirst.org/>
VictimsFirst is dedicated to helping victims of mass shootings, terrorist attacks, and other mass casualty crimes.
www.victimsfirst.org


Best Regards,
Junie

Junie Joseph

Council Member

MA Human Rights/J.D.

[https://attachments.office.net/owa/JosephJ%40bouldercolorado.gov/service.svc/s/GetAttachmentThumbnail?id=AQMkADM3MDk4NjIyAC0wYjQ4LTQwNDEtOWM1Zi00NWFlMGFmOTQ4ZTkARgAAA7IIlJqcM1BLgW1luvpwOpMHACCfW0fPObpKrXbRw8X7fMYAAAIBDwAAACCfW0fPObpKrXbRw8X7fMYAAALULwAAAAESABAAbm3ptZ6FuEak%2B6w68xTvYQ%3D%3D&thumbnailType=2&token=eyJhbGciOiJSUzI1NiIsImtpZCI6IjMwODE3OUNFNUY0QjUyRTc4QjJEQjg5NjZCQUY0RUNDMzcyN0FFRUUiLCJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJ4NXQiOiJNSUY1emw5TFV1ZUxMYmlXYTY5T3pEY25ydTQifQ.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.XmFBS9akvG2VPNuQRBeJCZRcnmrkdf-TImVGHGyYr-jo4tQyN-zvNfRdCoz34ififB_n5feu0kHrRbG4qz1FAGvjkA5hKdqUfCdHOXdP8Z9WUTKFrhA1Wa74xPPEJlMywAokuTDQUtu-gASfVIRM77YmjrvqYVptBc3xQU9nKsOsq1sx8sdNGE7QRo_qBM-mmyMYKagoCfKcOnUjXi25GyCr2R1uPsiayJoTrZnjBEXyvo_XHr7DXwjxLdrXMnCcX2Iz8j9n_hkI_u58GdSMwGWQ3Dj8lWkRCW0cnN0OvyqrIkrRFqa2cTQhRcaS8sqm_TtmJcdgZ1H16x7GLH-r1w&X-OWA-CANARY=kp_e0HYH6EezuTDmCoFdWfACRkbYxtgY2tHQcKynE2KtAy5fYVGTA3bUwACSbGvCeY1-j4RpKiM.&owa=outlook.office365.com&scriptVer=20210125001.06&animation=true]<http://www.bouldercolorado.gov/>

Phone: 720-789-3234

JosephJ at bouldercolorado.gov

City Council

1777 Broadway Street Boulder Colorado 80302

http://www.bouldercolorado.gov<http://www.boulderparks-rec.org/>