[BoulderCouncilHotline] Suggested Edits to City Attorney Recruitment Brochure

Young, Mary YoungM at bouldercolorado.gov
Tue Mar 16 10:50:15 MDT 2021

Dear Colleagues and Community,

Thanks to Rachel and Bob for pulling together a draft the city attorney recruitment brochure .

Attached is a marked-up version with suggested edits of the original draft in our 3/16 packet.

Thank you.

We're all in this together...six feet apart.

In solidarity,

Mary Dolores Young

[cid:6b2e621b-24e7-47fc-90b8-7fc48110d207]

"All ethics ... rest upon a single premise: that the individual is a member of a community of interdependent parts..." - Aldo Leopold