[BoulderCouncilHotline] Requesting Agenda Item for 2/16/2021

Young, Mary YoungM at bouldercolorado.gov
Wed Feb 10 16:57:00 MST 2021

Dear CAC,

As you know, over the next few days, we will be interviewing semi-finalist candidates for City Manager. We will need to settle on finalists for community interviews after council interviews are completed over the weekend.

On behalf of the City Manager Search Committee (Aaron and me), I am requesting an item under Matters from Members of Council so that we can discuss and identify the finalists at next Tuesday's meeting.

Thank you.

We're all in this together...six feet apart.

In solidarity,

Mary Dolores Young

[cid:c55f863f-bd68-4e52-9ca2-da6bb4df77d7]

"All ethics ... rest upon a single premise: that the individual is a member of a community of interdependent parts..." - Aldo Leopold