[BoulderCouncilHotline] CA recruitment committee

Friend, Rachel FriendR at bouldercolorado.gov
Mon Feb 1 13:27:48 MST 2021

Hello colleagues and Hotline readers,

I am requesting to serve on the city attorney recruitment committee.

Having worked in the legal field at the county, state, and federal levels of government, served on the Women and Diversity committee at a large law firm, and overseen recruitment for hundreds of staff members in the nonprofit setting, I well understand the hard work and nuances that go into recruiting outstanding candidates. I hope that I can assist in ensuring that Boulder is reaching a diverse pool of candidates, and ultimately attracting a wonderfully capable and empathetic new City Attorney.

Thanks for your consideration!

Warmly,
Rachel Friend (she/her)
friendr at bouldercolorado.gov
http://www.bouldercolorado.gov

OFFICE HOURS: https://calendly.com/rachelfriend
RACHEL’S NEWSLETTER: https://mailchi.mp/e4d8f6fd362b/rachelfriendsubscribe

"The greatest dissents do become court opinions and gradually over time their views become the dominant view. So that's the dissenter's hope: that they are writing not for today, but for tomorrow."
~Ruth Bader Ginsburg