[BoulderCouncilHotline] Re: City Attorney Recruitment

Yates, Bob YatesB at bouldercolorado.gov
Mon Feb 1 13:23:38 MST 2021

Council Colleagues:

I join Mark in a desire to being appointed to the City Attorney Recruitment Committee. In my 25 years of the practice of law, first in a law firm, later as an in-house general counsel, I recruited and hired well more than 100 lawyers for a variety of positions, from young associates to general counsel for corporate divisions. While I have not recruited a city attorney, the role is similar to the general counsel position, which I both served in and recruited for.

Best,

Bob