[BoulderCouncilHotline] Re: Social Distancing

Rhodes, Alison RhodesA at bouldercolorado.gov
Fri May 22 15:34:32 MDT 2020

Hi Mark,

I had seen this same article, and loved the simplicity of the solution. While we’re not currently experiencing mass crowding in our green spaces, we are exploring creative solutions to allow folks to safely enjoy the lands around the Boulder Reservoir. As you might have seen in our Memorial Day press release, we did have to modify operations there to address gatherings and violations of Aquatic Nuisance Species (ANS) protocols.

Stay tuned,

Ali Rhodes
Director
(pronouns: She/Her/Hers) What's This?<https://www.mypronouns.org/what-and-why>