[BoulderCouncilHotline] Social Distancing

Wallach, Mark WallachM at bouldercolorado.gov
Wed May 20 11:25:41 MDT 2020

Today, one of our community members, Mariah Quish,  in the context of a request that we more aggressively enforce social distancing, sent Council a link to a piece from CNN describing the way in which a Brooklyn developer, Jed Walentas, has created social distancing for sunbathers in a park located in one of his projects. Brooklyn can figure this out<https://www.cnn.com/style/article/domino-park-new-york-city-circles-social-distancing/index.html>, I thought his approach to create social distancing to be a creative response that might be applicable in some areas of Boulder. If you have not opened the link in her original email, you might want to take a look at it. Simple, but clever.