[BoulderCouncilHotline] Airport fund for 2020

Morzel, Lisa MorzelL at bouldercolorado.gov
Tue Oct 1 14:36:02 MDT 2019

Dear Council and Staff

I note that in our budget memo and ordinance 8354, $5,806,876 is allocated for the Airport Fund for appropriations for FY 2020 for payment of 2020 city operating expenses, capital improvements, and general obligation and interest payments.

Can someone please break this nearly $6MM into various components in what those funds will actually go toward?

Also it would be helpful to know how many actual residents and others use this facility.

Thank you

Lisa

Lisa Morzel
Member, Boulder City Council
303-815-6723 c
303-938-8520 h

How far we humans as stewards of the Earth have fallen.