[BoulderCouncilHotline] Re: Potential idea for Fruehauf senior housing redevelopment

Morzel, Lisa MorzelL at bouldercolorado.gov
Sat Nov 16 10:49:24 MST 2019

Hi Gary and Council members (old and new)

I read this concept of senior residents living with university students on FB Maybe this is something you are already considering but it seems a real win win for both groups. The Fruehauf site is a perfect location where a small percentage of students could be living alongside seniors and both could reap great benefits.

Anyway just thought I’d share

https://www.facebook.com/630150731/posts/10156671307750732?d=n&sfns=mo<https://protect-us.mimecast.com/s/K8AzC1w3k7ipG18PIGXaGc?domain=facebook.com>

Lisa

Lisa Morzel
Member, Boulder City Council
303-815-6723 c
303-938-8520 h

How far we humans as stewards of the Earth have fallen.