[BoulderCouncilHotline] Agenda item 5A

Morzel, Lisa MorzelL at bouldercolorado.gov
Tue May 21 16:39:06 MDT 2019

TonightUnder agenda fiveA second reading in consideration of a motion to approve and you will carryover and supplement total appropriations to our budget, we are present it 2 options which differ in their respective amounts in section 1, general fund.

At our April 9th study session, council discussed desire to see a number of high priority projects (such as fire station deficiency and equity compliance, Municipal building east door entry, radio services infrastructure operations and equipment, library master plan maintaining service levels, transportation core maintenance and operations, and other core services funded. What happened to those projects ?? I think they totaled around $15M

I would ask that staff have the slide from the April 9th study session showing those options available tonight.

Thanks

Lisa

Lisa Morzel
Member, Boulder City Council
303-815-6723 c
303-938-8520 h

“We send thanks to all the Animal life in the world. They have many things to teach us as people. We are glad they are still here and we hope it will always be so.”
Excerpt from the Thanksgiving Address, Mohawk version

How far we humans as stewards of the Earth have fallen.