[BoulderCouncilHotline] Out tonight

Brockett, Aaron BrockettA at bouldercolorado.gov
Tue May 21 14:40:50 MDT 2019

Hello everyone. I'm afraid that I am stuck in bed with a nasty bug and will be unable to attend our meeting tonight. I have two quick comments on tonight's agenda.

5B (electric scooters): I would prefer to move forward with regulations and a small pilot program rather than imposing a 9 month moratorium.

6A (Marijuana Advisory Board): I agree that we should move forward with forming a Marijuana Advisory Board and generally agree with the Marijuana Advisory Panel's recommendations regarding that formation.

Best,

Aaron Brockett

Council Member, City of Boulder

brocketta at bouldercolorado.gov