[BoulderCouncilHotline] Re: DAB and 311 Mapleton

Carlisle, Cynthia CarlisleC at bouldercolorado.gov
Mon Jan 28 10:25:17 MST 2019

Dear Chris,
Thank you for your clear reply. I've copied your next steps below and ask that you send the outcome to all copied on this email.
Sincerely,
Cindy

"The next steps will be for the applicant to submit the revised architectural plans incorporating the DAB feedback in a Technical Document application. Per the conditions of approval, the Planning Director will review the plans for compliance with the council request, taking into account recommendations from DAB. I intend that all the staff members present in the Oct. DAB meeting will assist in making this determination."