[BoulderCouncilHotline] ADU's

Carlisle, Cynthia CarlisleC at bouldercolorado.gov
Mon Jan 28 10:12:50 MST 2019

Dear Chris,
In the past few weeks I've had many persons ask me the question below:

I plan to legitimize my ADU by applying to the city next Mon. I've talked to someone in planning and I think I know what I need for the application. The one question that I didn't get a clear answer to was whether there is an amnesty period and details as to what that means, how that works.

My question:  Has the city posted anywhere clear guidelines to help people in the situation above? I'd appreciate your response.
Thank you,
Cindy Carlisle