[BoulderCouncilHotline] Hogan Pancost

Weaver, Sam WeaverS at bouldercolorado.gov
Sat Jan 19 10:23:08 MST 2019

Fellow Council Members and HOTLINE followers,,

Thanks to all of Council and staff for a great and efficient retreat yesterday, and thanks to the Museum of Boulder for hosting our work session!

One issue that I meant to bring up, but was remiss for forgetting, was the future of the Hogan Pancost property.  My thoughts for that City-owned parcel revolve around flood detention, parks, and open space.  Let's make sure and  check in on the staff scheduling and our timeline for discussion at upcoming agenda committee meetings.

All the best,

Sam Weaver
Mayor Pro Tem
Boulder City Council