[BoulderCouncilHotline] Lisa’s comments on 2019 work plan

Morzel, Lisa MorzelL at bouldercolorado.gov
Sat Jan 5 11:45:25 MST 2019

Dear Council, Staff, and Community

Attached please find my comments regarding the city council’s work program for 2019.

Thanks to all of you for your efforts and contributions to this process. I look forward to working constructively with everyone in the coming year!!

Best wishes

Lisa

Lisa Morzel
Member, Boulder City Council
303-815-6723 c
303-938-8520 h

"Politics is what we create by what we do, what we hope for, and what we dare to imagine."
Paul Wellstone (1944-2002)

"The basic principle in planning a city is that it should be designed for human beings."
Dennis O'Harrow, former long-time executive director, American Society of Planning Officials

Be prepared! Always anticipate!