[BoulderCouncilHotline] Side by side map of land uses

Young, Mary YoungM at bouldercolorado.gov
Sat Aug 24 15:59:33 MDT 2019

Dear Staff,

Would it be possible to provide a map of draft area plan proposed land uses (page 18 of  plan, page 91 of packet) side by side with a map of current land uses, please?

Also, prior to joint meeting with PB or sooner (Tuesday if at all possible), could staff please provide a massing study of proposed land uses in 3-D dropped into an aerial view of the surrounding context?

Apologies if it was in the packet and I missed it.

Thank you.

Mary Dolores Young

“We are caught in an inescapable network of mutuality, tied in a single garment of destiny. Whatever affects one directly, affects all indirectly.” ~Martin Luther King Jr.