[BoulderCouncilHotline] Re: GARE expenses

Kane, Aimee KaneA at bouldercolorado.gov
Fri Aug 23 14:12:16 MDT 2019

Good afternoon Lisa and Hotline followers,

Thank you for your question about the city's racial equity partnership with the Government Alliance on Race and Equity (GARE) and the associated costs incurred since the city became members in 2018. The attached document provides a brief overview of accomplishments to date, work plan and budget.  This information will also be included in the budget memo. If you need additional information or have questions, please feel free to reach out me directly, kanea at bouldercolorado.gov<mailto:kanea at bouldercolorado.gov> or 303-441-4235.

In Gratitude and Service,

Aimee Kane, PHR

Program and Project Manager

(pronouns: she/her/hers) What's This?<https://www.mypronouns.org/what-and-why>