[BoulderCouncilHotline] FW: Side by side map of land uses

Gatza, Jean GatzaJ at bouldercolorado.gov
Mon Aug 26 16:19:31 MDT 2019

Hello Mary and Councilmembers,

I've attached a pdf of the draft area plan proposed land uses and the current BVCP land uses.

We are exploring the feasibility of developing 3-D massing or other imagery for the city site but can't promise that we can complete that for the final plan. It may be useful to discuss what is desired at the meeting to facilitate what is requested.

Also attached is the feedback received on BeHeardBoulder about the draft plan that was received this week.

Please feel free to contact me if you have other questions.

Best,

Jean
Jean H. Gatza, AICP
Senior Planner

[City of Boulder Planning+Sustainability]
O: 303-441-4907
gatzaj at bouldercolorado.gov<mailto:gatzaj at bouldercolorado.gov>
Comprehensive Planning
P.O.Box 791 | Boulder, CO 80306