[BoulderCouncilHotline] Additional 1st reading option for Long’s easement

Young, Mary YoungM at bouldercolorado.gov
Tue Aug 6 13:47:49 MDT 2019

Dear Colleagues and Community,

Bob and I wanted to give you all a heads up that we will be asking for an additional ballot proposal to pay for Long’s Garden.

The proposal is to extend the .15 for one year and have all of that revenue go toward the conservation easement.

Looking forward to a full discussion at second reading.

Thank you.

Mary Dolores Young

“We are caught in an inescapable network of mutuality, tied in a single garment of destiny. Whatever affects one directly, affects all indirectly.” ~Martin Luther King Jr.