[BoulderCouncilHotline] FW: page numbers

Carlisle, Cynthia CarlisleC at bouldercolorado.gov
Wed Aug 7 07:56:23 MDT 2019

Dear Jane,
I think the request for pagination would be helpful to all members of the public, including council members.  The second request, for legible maps, is also long overdue in what the city presents to residents and other interested people. The council's appreciation for maps CU provided at the last CU South meeting is indicative of the need for more legible mapping for all of us. Please let me know if moving in the direction of page numbers and legible mapping might be possible.
Thank you.
Cindy