[BoulderCouncilHotline] Re: Vine st item 3L

Morzel, Lisa MorzelL at bouldercolorado.gov
Thu Sep 20 16:41:26 MDT 2018

Thanks, Charles,

So am I correct in saying that the sidewalk will not be continuous on the north side of Vine between 19 and 22nd. Also is the residence at 2020 Violet connected to city sewer and water although it is not annexed?

Please refresh my memory regarding the setbacks on the newly re annexed properties.  Do these properties have the standard 25' setback that all the other residences in this zone have or did the developer ask for a 15' build to line?  If council approves the request to vacate a 10' ROW, don't all the residential structures receive an additional 10' x width of lot to add onto these structures thereby making the houses larger?

Thanks

"We interact with one another as individuals responding to a complex haze of factors: professional responsibilities, personal likes and dislikes, ambition, jealousy, self-interest, and, in at least some instances, genuine altruism.  Living in the here and now, we are awash with sensations of the present, memories of the past, and expectations and fears for the future. Our actions are not determined by any one cause; they are the fulfillment of who we are at that particular moment.  After that moment passes, we continue to evolve, to change, and our memories of that moment inevitably change with us as we live with the consequences of our past actions, consequences we were unaware of at the time." The Last Stand, Nathaniel Philbrick