[BoulderCouncilHotline] Re: Opportunity Zones

Carlisle, Cynthia CarlisleC at bouldercolorado.gov
Sun Nov 25 19:55:11 MST 2018

Thanks, Mary! Thanks, Lisa!
I agree with what Lisa asks for Tuesday and further would like to learn more about the city’s Community Vitality and where and how the “Economic Vitality” fits into what’s occurred with the Opportunity Zone decision. Since it appears—or am I mistaken—that the conclusion was announced before the council or public was made aware of staff actions, I think it would be just dandy to shed some light on this area.
Thank you,
Cindy