[BoulderCouncilHotline] Re: ADUs possible funding

Firnhaber, Kurt FirnhaberK at bouldercolorado.gov
Mon Mar 5 15:28:10 MST 2018

Dear Council members,

At the Accessory Unit study session on February 27th, some additional information was requested.  Attached you will find a document with this information on your follow-up questions.  Included in this, is some information on two pilots being attempted by a couple other communities attempting to create a certainty for affordable rents.  However, none of them are creating permanently affordable housing units.

I hope you find the information helpful.

Thanks,

Kurt

Kurt Firnhaber
Deputy Director of Housing