[BoulderCouncilHotline] Re: Inappropriate staff action on OS-O without hearing

Weaver, Sam WeaverS at bouldercolorado.gov
Thu Jan 4 11:18:13 MST 2018

Council Members and HOTLINE followers,

Further to the issue that Cindy raises, could staff please provide Council with a copy of the letter sent to the County regarding the OS-O land use designation at the old hospital site?  I am assuming such a letter exists due to claims made by the neighbors, who report that it was sent to the county on Dec. 11, 2017.  If no such letter exists, could staff clarify tonight the status regarding any discussions with the County to change the OS-O designation.

Many thanks,

Sam Weaver
Member of Boulder City Council
weavers at bouldercolorado.gov<mailto:weavers at bouldercolorado.gov>