[BoulderCouncilHotline] Historic Landmark Districts

Carlisle, Cynthia CarlisleC at bouldercolorado.gov
Mon Apr 16 14:17:22 MDT 2018

Council,
Following up on our last meeting's discussion of Historic Landmark District designations/regulations/alterations, an interested citizen suggested that Historic Boulder might take a look at cleaning up some inconsistencies, tightening language where appropriate, and give us a draft of their efforts for review and possible adoption.  Is this of interest to anyone else?  If so, perhaps we could move forward with such a request to Historic Boulder.
Cindy