[BoulderCouncilHotline] Fwd: Alternative to Airport to Andrus Multi Use Path and Paths to Boulder Creek.

Young, Mary YoungM at bouldercolorado.gov
Tue Oct 3 08:20:59 MDT 2017

Dear Colleagues,

Below is an email I received from Hep Ingham. It is the same text from an earlier email that the entire council received earlier this year (April, I believe.)

The subject relates to the transfer/disposal that is on our agenda tonight, though not directly. I spent some time out in the area with Hep, a neighbor or two, Transportation and Open Space staff back in April.

I bring this to your attention because Hep's suggestion has merit and I would like to take tonight's related discussion as an opportunity to ask for a nod of five to ask staff to further investigate Hep's suggested option, especially east of 61st where the proposed path cuts through a historic pasture.

Thank you.

Mary Dolores Young

Begin forwarded message: