[bouldercouncilhotline] Hotline: FW: Comp Plan questions

cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov
Thu May 25 08:14:53 MDT 2017

Sender: Spence, Cindy

Planning Board Question – C. Gray

Cindy

From: Crystal Gray [mailto:graycrystal at comcast.net]
Sent: Tuesday, May 23, 2017 3:05 PM
To: Spence, Cindy <SpenceC at bouldercolorado.gov>
Cc: Ellis, Lesli <EllisL at bouldercolorado.gov>; external-Elizabeth -Payton <Liz at bouldergarden.net>
Subject: Comp Plan questions

Hi:
I will bring these up Thursday if they are not answered tonight.

Sam and Matt asked many questions I had but here are a few others.

CU South.

I thought when we started the update of the comp plan that CU South was going to be on it’s own track.  Why is there a rush to designate the land use now when council has not discussed the annexation agreement - at least publicly - and what that will address?

When will an engineer be selected for the damn and will the scope of engineering work be broken into sections to determine if the damn concept is feasible as planned.  Has CDOT approved the use of US 36 as a damn spillway, as conceptually proposed,  and when will that occur.  Have the ditch companies approved having the ditches routed through the damn as was discussed at the PB meeting.

Francis Draper from CU wrote up a very nice letter but the uses she outlined did not included academic buildings.  Has that been dropped?

What is the status of the existing earthen levy as far as allowing buildings and offices to the west of it in the old mined out area?  Who needs to approve the levy to protect offices and classrooms?

Stanford Court

When this was presented to PB there was no mention of keeping the existing church building and parking lot and putting the majority of the building on the westerly part of the site.  In my opinion this deserves another look.  Can that happen?

Open Space Other
There are several parcels designated Open Space Other - what happens to those designations?

Thanks,
Crystal