[bouldercouncilhotline] Hotline: BVCP CU South

cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov
Tue May 23 14:58:34 MDT 2017

Sender: Young, Mary

My apologies for the late posting. I, too, echo the gratitude for all of staff's and the public's hard work and persistence in the two years culminating to this point.

Many good questions have already been asked by my colleagues, I have two to add that have been gleaned through my reading of resident emails:

  1.  Is the proposed land use designation general enough that it can accommodate changes to Option D?
  2.  What additional studies and refinement of Option D are planned, specifically, to address concerns expressed in many emails with respect to the dams depth to bedrock, low lying nature, stability of hillside?

Thank you.

Mary Dolores Young

"All ethics . . . rest upon a single premise: that the individual is a member of a community of interdependent parts . . ." - Aldo Leopold