[bouldercouncilhotline] Hotline: Celebration of Immigration/Cultural Heritage

cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov
Thu Jun 23 09:12:09 MDT 2016

Sender: Marin, Corina

Dear Council Member Morzel:

Thank you for your email regarding the celebration of Immigrant Heritage. Yes, Native People are welcome to apply. In addition to the Celebration of Immigrant Heritage, the Human Relations Commission (HRC) has been working with members of the Boulder Native American community to recognize and celebrate indigenous cultures. The HRC has reserved $5000 of its budget, in addition to the $5000 for Celebration of Immigrant Heritage, for a ceremony that will take place on October 10. Details are still being developed between HRC and the Native American community.

Sincerely,

Carmen Atilano

Manager, Community Relations and Office of Human Rights

[HumanServices_lockup_COBLogo]

O: 303-441-3141

atilanoc at bouldercolorado.gov<mailto:atilanoc at bouldercolorado.gov>