[bouldercouncilhotline] HOTLINE: Civic Area Presentation Follow-Up: Video & More Information

cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov
Wed Apr 6 10:00:23 MDT 2016

Sender: Winchester, Jim

Dear council members,

Thank you for your attention and valuable feedback last night throughout the update on the Civic Area Project. We look forward to continuing to update council members, boards and commissions throughout this exciting year of planning, public input and initial construction.

We apologize for the technical glitch last night that prevented the showing of our brief inspiration video titled 2016 Civic Area Project: Building Excitement! The goal of this video is to continue the momentum of excitement that surrounds this project and visually illustrate how all of the various sub-projects are tied together in the overall process.

Please take a moment to watch the video here<https://vimeo.com/160943073> or click on the graphic below.

[cid:image001.png at 01D18FE7.88D590D0]<https://vimeo.com/160943073>

We encourage you to share the video with family, friends and community members! (Link address is https://vimeo.com/160943073.)

Also, we continue to routinely update our main Civic Area Project homepage and related project pages at https://bouldercolorado.gov/civic-area.  Likewise, more detailed information and reports from our presentation last night on the Market Hall<https://bouldercolorado.gov/civic-area/civic-area-market-area-analysis> and Flood Analysis<https://bouldercolorado.gov/civic-area/civic-area-flood-analysis> can be accessed through the Civic Area Project homepage.

Please do not hesitate to reach out to the Civic Area team anytime at BCATeam at bouldercolorado.gov<mailto:BCATeam at bouldercolorado.gov>.

Again, thank you for your feedback and direction last night.

Regards,

The Boulder Civic Area Team