[bouldercouncilhotline] Hotline: Fwd: Carbon Fee Resolution

cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov
Fri Sep 11 09:35:50 MDT 2015

Sender: Weaver, Sam

Fellow Council members,

As a followup to our meeting with Council members and staff from Salt Lake City, I received the suggestion below and attached from SLC Council Member Mendenhall.  I would like us to discuss having Boulder join in such a resolution in the future, probably most practically at the next Council retreat.

All the best,

Sam Weaver
Mobile: 303-588-5148

Begin forwarded message: