[bouldercouncilhotline] Hotline: Community Wide Ecopass and potential Occupational Privilege Tax

cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov
Tue Jul 21 08:14:23 MDT 2015

Sender: Young, Mary

Dear Colleagues,

As we continue our discussion on placing an Occupational Privilege Tax on the ballot, I would like us to continue considering the Community Wide Ecopass.

Our conversation on this topic will likely include discussing what the "universe" of recipients for the pass would be. As we do so, I would like us to consider middle school and high school students as part of one potential set of pass recipients.

Jane, if the memo on this topic could include some numbers to inform our discussion around this option, it would be much appreciated.

Thank you.

Mary
 Dolores Young

"All ethics . . . rest upon a single premise: that the individual is a member of a community of interdependent parts . . ." - Aldo Leopold