[bouldercouncilhotline] Hotline: Parking in CAGID lots Downtown

cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov
Fri Jul 17 08:19:51 MDT 2015

Sender: Winter, Molly

Hi Macon,
Molly forwarded your email request to me.  A staff team has been working on a proposal for parking management in the Civic Area in response to the 2A Bond –Civic Area Park project that is forthcoming and the related increases in access demand and likely decrease in parking supply.  As a part of that effort, I have developed a summary of the existing parking within the Civic Area.  I should note that when it comes to City of Boulder employee parking this covers the majority but not all of the parking.  There is some office space east of 13th Street which the city leases and there is parking on those private lots that the employees who work there can use for parking.  Probably about a dozen or so spaces.

I hope this information is helpful.  Should you have any questions please let either Molly or myself know.

Sincerely,

Bill Cowern
Transportation Operations Engineer
City of Boulder