[bouldercouncilhotline] Hotline: Zero waste from yellowstone

cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov
Wed Aug 26 09:43:34 MDT 2015

Sender: Cowles, Macon

The signage Lisa sent from Yellowstone is good: it reminds people of what the goals are, of where we are going, what we are striving for. It would be helpful to post our goals in strategic locations as well, so people would be reminded that we have goals we are seeking to achieve, that there is purpose to our waste diversion and road sharing efforts.

Perhaps we should add Burma Shave lyrics to protected bike lanes to the same purpose, with the lyrics centered on courtesy, sharing and the environment.

Altho insured
Remember, kiddo
They don't pay you
They pay