[bouldercouncilhotline] Hotline: Short term rentals - alternative ordinance

cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov
Tue Aug 25 22:18:25 MDT 2015

Sender: Carr, Thomas

CAC requested that I prepare an alternative version of the short term rentals ordinance that will be considered on Thursday.  This alternative version would prohibit short term rentals if the tax ballot measure fails.  It also make the
 effective date of the ordinance January 4, 2016.   This would allow staff time to develop licensing procedures after the results of the election are finalized.  I will have copies available on Thursday evening.