[bouldercouncilhotline] Hotline: Item 5A: Martinson Acquisition

cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov
Tue Sep 16 14:51:33 MDT 2014

Sender: Gonzales, Michele

Good Afternoon Council Member Young,

The minutes from the August meeting regarding the Martinson Acquisition are approved and final and are attached to this email.  The draft minutes from the September 10th meeting have not been approved by the Open Space Board of Trustees and are also attached -  in draft form.

Please call me if you have any questions

Thank You,
Mike Patton