[bouldercouncilhotline] Hotline: Comprehensive Development Strategy Motion with very minor edits

cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov
Tue Sep 16 21:08:32 MDT 2014

Sender: Weaver, Sam

Fellow Council members,

For your information and our discussion under Agenda Item 5B, attached is the motion language that I provided last night, with a few edits I made based on listening to the discussions during our study session.  One the first page of the
 document is the slightly edited motion with the changes highlighted, on the second page is the original motion language.

Thanks,

Sam Weaver
303-588-5148 : mobile
sampweaver at gmail.com