[bouldercouncilhotline] Hotline: RE: Dog Pet Waste Signage

cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov
Wed Jun 18 10:03:31 MDT 2014

Sender: Patton, Mike

Dear Council members, in reply to Council member Shoemaker’s email regarding dog waste signs, OSMP is  working on more light hearted signs possibly similar
 to those in Aspens and expect prototypes to be available within the next week to ten days. The cleanup of dog waste is also a focus in the newly required tag training program where initial attendance has been good and the classes very positive.   Additionally,
 while not directly related to compliance, a pilot dog waste composting program  is expected to be in place by mid July.

Please feel free to contact me if there are any questions,

Mike Patton