[bouldercouncilhotline] Hotline: Current affordable housing stats

cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov
Wed Aug 27 08:02:44 MDT 2014

Sender: Yegian, Jeffrey

Council Members,

There are 3336 units the city considers affordable broken out below.  Additional housing assistance is provided through more than 900 Section 8 vouchers.

0-30% AMI
·
657 (203 shelter beds, 84 group home spaces, 41 Housing First units, 17 family shelter and transitional units, 12 transitional units, 300 public housing
 units)

30-60% AMI
·
1,857 rentals (includes 41 cooperative spaces)

60-79.4% AMI (HUD Low Income Limit +
 10% = Inclusionary Housing income limit)
·
723 homeownership units (525 condos, 198 detached, townhomes, 2- and 4-plexes)

79.4%-120% AMI
·
99 homeownership units

I will be at tonight’s study session if you have any questions.

Jeff Yegian
Division of Housing Manager
303-441-4363

** The Housing Division is now located at
1300 Canyon (Atrium) **