[bouldercouncilhotline] Hotline: Project List prior to the September 2 Meeting

cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov
Thu Aug 28 09:34:06 MDT 2014

Sender: Cowles, Macon

Would it be possible for us to get a list of the large projects approved in the City within the last three years, so that we can take view the projects before our meeting on September 2nd.

This is the kind of information that would be helpful: address, size, zoning, density bonuses, exceptions to height or parking restrictions and public benefit (if any specifically identified in the approval).

Thanks very much.

Macon Cowles
Boulder City Council Member

1726 Mapleton Ave.