[bouldercouncilhotline] Hotline: Questions regarding Open Space Taxes and Ballot Measures

cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov
Fri Jun 14 17:34:41 MDT 2013

Sender: Mike Patton

From: Patton, Mike
Sent: Friday, June 14, 2013 2:08 PM
To: Lewis, Alisa
Subject: Hotline

Hot line Response
Dear Council, in initial response to Suzanne Jones request,  attached is information that was provided to Council member Becker yesterday. The three fund financial spread sheets that were provided to the OSBT for their June 12th meeting are included.
The email to KC also includes a brief description of how the models were constructed.
The June 12th memo to Board of Trustees is on the OSMP web site and can be accessed by this  link

Additional information will be ready at the Council meeting Tuesday night and can be discussed at CAC on Monday morning