[bouldercouncilhotline] Hotline: Camera Building Redevelopment

kohls at bouldercolorado.gov kohls at bouldercolorado.gov
Mon Feb 14 13:08:21 MST 2011

Sender: Cowles, Macon

I was contacted by a representative of the developer of the Camera Building to set up a meeting to discuss the site. I declined, suggesting that staff set up a public meeting, perhaps with poster board presentations, when members of the Council, staff and members of the public can get together to learn about the project and express aspirations and concerns about the project as it moves forward.

I am certainly interested in what they have in mind, and would welcome hearing from them. But I would like the context for that to be a public meeting.

Macon Cowles
Boulder City Councilor