[bouldercouncilhotline] Hotline: FW: City unveils NoBo video to promote voting in 2011 Live Work Play award

kohls at bouldercolorado.gov kohls at bouldercolorado.gov
Mon Feb 14 07:23:33 MST 2011

Sender: Osborne, Susan

Hi everyone.

I hope you all have  had a chance to view the fabulous video about the delights of NOBO that is Boulder's entry for the DRCOG Live, Work, Play award.  Lisa and Macon have starring roles, as well as other NOBO denizens!  I just love it and have voted a dozen times already -- it's legal so don't be shy!  And let your friends and associates in on the fun.

Behind the scenes, Ruth McHeyser and the inimitable Robin Woodsong deserve kudos for the professional video presentation of this wonderful and evolving Boulder neighborhood.

Competition is stiff, but this would be a fun one to win!

Susan

Susan M. Osborne, Mayor
Boulder, Colorado
303-447-3280