[bouldercouncilhotline] Hotline: Rules of Procedure

kohls at bouldercolorado.gov kohls at bouldercolorado.gov
Tue Feb 1 16:05:54 MST 2011

Sender: Gray, Crystal

Tom, Paul and Alisa:
Sorry for the last minute email.
Here are a few items I will bring up tonight:
1) I noticed that the proposed changes to the rules of Procedure do not mention speaking on 'call up items' during Open Comment.  I would like your suggestions tonight on where we can insert this.  I would suggest p. 5, II. Communication with Council, 3#. Open Comment.  I would add something like "Members of the public who wish to comment on call up items listed under Agenda Item 8" will be added to Open Comment if they have signed up before 5:45 pm.
2) I will also ask council to add to section E.  CAC Ground Rules, add item, #8, "CAC shall not schedule council meetings on dates other than Tuesdays with out polling the entire council for their availability".
Thanks,
Crystal