[bouldercouncilhotline] Hotline: Mapleton school data collection

kohls at bouldercolorado.gov kohls at bouldercolorado.gov
Thu Feb 3 13:46:10 MST 2011

Sender: Becker, KC

At our meeting last Tuesday night, Council gave staff a list of questions we'd like answered regarding BVSD's proposal for preschool at Mapleton.
I received an email from a Boulder resident who had another good question to ask, and I'd like to add it to the list: Does the number of students able to be served change (up or down) if pre-school services are consolidated at Mapleton versus dispersed in neighborhood schools?

Thanks,

KC Becker