[bouldercouncilhotline] Hotline: Utilipoint's presentation

kohls at bouldercolorado.gov kohls at bouldercolorado.gov
Tue Aug 2 08:13:36 MDT 2011

Sender: Gray, Crystal

Staff:  I attended a BoulderTomorrow meeting where Xcel's consultant, Bob Bellemare from Utilipoint, made a presentation.  This is the presentation that Xcel made available to council members during meetings with Xcel.  I understand that staff also has a copy of the presentation.  I found that there were a number of slides in the presentation that had discrepancies with facts and our findings as well as with what is allowed by Colorado state law - as in the 'Going Concerns costs'.  Can staff review the presentation and give us a response to those slides were there are discrepancies.  I think it would be helpful to have this information so we can provide them to Mr. Bellemare as well as members of the public who have also pointed out some of these differences.
Thanks,
Crystal