[bouldercouncilhotline] Hotline: RE: LA Municipal Utility Struggles to meet renewable goals

kohls at bouldercolorado.gov kohls at bouldercolorado.gov
Wed Dec 8 13:40:21 MST 2010

Sender: Gray, Crystal

Thanks for the interesting article.  I hope LA, a city of 4 million, is successful in meeting it's goals as it will have a huge impact!
All California municipal utilities are required to file a Power Content report each year.  They are easy to find - just google a city with a municipal utility in California and add Power Content label and you can see the content of that city's power supply.
Palo Alto, a city of 57,000,  is a municipal utility and I have attached their Power Content report for 2009 as well as a link to their utility department.  It is full of interesting info.  link to the PA Utility web site is http://www.cityofpaloalto.org/forms/pagreen/index.html  Link to the Power Content final report for 2009 is http://www.cityofpaloalto.org/civica/filebank/blobdload.asp?BlobID=18177
Crystal